Why study in JAPAN?
Japan is one of the most developed countries in the world that is always venturing into the next big technological advancement. And that is why it is also known as the powerhouse of technology. With the highest life expectancy in the world Japan offer excellent quality of life, work opportunities and a peaceful environment that fascinates people from all around the world.
And talking about its education system Japan definitely offers education that’s a par with the rest of the world. It was not until the 1980s, that Japan started to promote its higher education institutions overseas. With this view the then government started improving the availability of scholarships for international students and relaxing immigration controls. And after achieving its initial goal of inviting 100,000 students to study in Japan, the government announced in 2008 a plan to lure another 300,000 with the aim of tripling their numbers by 2020 (Source: University World News). Every year thousands of students visit Japan for higher education studies and you can also be the one to make the most of this opportunity.
Japanese language courses are available for students in various colleges at Tokyo, Sendai, Fukuoka, Okinawa, Osaka, Kobe, Fukushima, Shizuoka, Nagano, Nagoya, Toyama, Chiba and other locations within Japan.
- Students should have a minimum of 4 months (150 Hours) training in Japanese language.
- Students should have completed +2 level or equivalent.
- The official Sponsor of the candidate (student) must be sound and capable financially.
|Admission Session||Course Duration||Application Deadline||Final Result|
|January||1 Year 6 months||End of July||End of November|
|April||1 year- 2 year||End of October||End of February|
|July||1 year 9 months||End of January||End of May|
|October||1 year 6 months||End of April||End of August|
- Admission to EduCity International Education Pvt. Ltd.
- Take Student Selection Exam( will be conducted by School’s Representative from Japan)
- Preparation of Necessary Documents or Documentation
- Document Translation and forward to college in Japan
- Submission of applicant’s documents to immigration of Japan
- Get Letter of Eligibility from Immigration of Japan
- Transfer tuition & hostel fee to the college from bank
- Apply for VISA to embassy of Japan in Nepal
- Get a VISA, arrange ticket, travel cheque, shopping and finally fly to Japan
Contact us for more details.